Book Exchange Policy
- Students may take out up to three books at a time. Classroom teachers may choose to limit this to one or two books depending on the grade of the students.
- Students with overdue books will not be permitted to take new books out until the overdue books are returned.
Students who fail to return a book or significantly damage a book have the following options:
- Pay a fine matching the cover price of the book as indicated in the YRDSB Library Information System.
- Replace the book with a copy of the same book (new or used in good condition).
- Students will be issued a receipt and refunded the fine if the book turns up at a later date.
Questions about a missing book should be directed to Mr. Monahan. The best way to do this is by email or using the form below. Please include your child’s full name and teacher, as well as the title of the book that you have questions about.
Email Notifications for Overdue/Missing Books
If you would like to be notified by email about any overdue or missing books your child may have, please visit the parents page on the TVPS Learning Commons Blog (http://testonvillage.ca/learningcommons/parents) to sign up for email notifications. These will be sent out on a monthly or as needed basis.